Activities with UN-Organizations
- Middle East Center for Transfer of Appropriate Technology (MECTAT) Beirut, Lebanon, Joint at the program with UNICEF regional office for the Middle East and North Africa. Program of do-it-yourself on appropriate technology in the following fields (1985-1988).
- Biogas production.
- Solar cabinet dryer.
- Latrines and domestic waste water management.
- Solar water heating.
- Solar cooking.
- Domestic greenhouses and food processing.
I construct appropriate simple instruments for above items with volunteers from villages around Baghdad and North of Iraq (Duhok). I distribute the instruction manuals for these simple instruments when I was in contact with Baghos Ghongassian (MECTAT Coordinator in Beirut).
- Project for production of biogas in Baghdad, Abu Garab from human waste. The contact was between Solar Energy Research Center and ESCWA in Baghdad. I was the coordinator of the project in 1989.
- Installation, operation, and training of chemists for project equipment, spectrophotometers (Rustamiyah Sewage Plant Laboratory) Agreement No. 00/110 at 31 Dec. 2000 with UNDP, Baghdad
- UNIDO_ICHET Istanbul Turkey Production of Hydrogen from hydrogen Sulfide gas of Kirkuk Iraq .during 2006 – 2007