International Conferences Attended with Paper Presentation
- European seminar on biological solar energy conversion systems grenable France, May, 1977.
- Symposium on structure and dynamics in chemistry, Uppsala, Sweden, October, 1977.
- 2nd international conference on the photochemical conversion and storage of solar energy, Cambridge, England, August, 1978.
- VIII IUPAC symposium on photochemistry, Shefeld, Austria, July, 1980.
- 3rd international exhibition and congress (solar energy and rational use of energy). Geneva, Italy, June, 1980.
- World hydrogen energy conference IV, June 13-17, 1982, Pasadens, , USA.
- IX IUPAC symposium on photochemistry 25-30-July, 1982, PAU France.
- Photochemical conversion (EPFL) June 15-17, 1983, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- International conference on photochemistry conversion storage of solar energy, August 20-31, 1984, Osaka, Japan.
- Beijing international symposium of hydrogen system, May 7-11, 1985, Beiling, China.
- VI world hydrogen energy conference, July 20-24, 1985, Vienna.
- EPFI-Lausanne-Switzerland-Research for three months on fuel production from thermal decomposition of and fixation CO2 in gaseous phase using catalyst with Prof. M. Gratzel. 1988.
- 9th Miami Inter. Congress on energy and environmental member of organizing committee, 11-13 Dec., 1989.
- XIII the IUPAC symposium photochemistry, University of Warwick, Coventry, K., 22-28 July, 1990.
- 10th conference on photochemical conversion and storage of solar energy, 24-29 July, 1994. Interlaken, Switzerland.
- Many international conferences with paper presentations (due to sanction and financial support we couldn’t participate) between (1990 – 2000).
- Hypothesis IV Stralsund – Germany 9-14 Sept. 2001.
- TMR network nanometer size metal complexes. FRAE – CNR, Bologna – Italy, 20-23rd Sept., 2001
- The Third Jordanian Inter. Conf. of Chemistry, Yarmok Univ. Irbid, Jordan, 22-26 April, 2002 – present two papers 68, 69 in
- Additives to the gasoline – University of Bahrain and Aramco Company. Manama 2002
- Conf. of Hydrogen Energy. Istanbul. Turkey. July 2005
First Inter. Workshop on Hydrogen Technology, Pakistan 21- 23 April 2008.
22 NATO Advanced Research Workshop “The Black Sea: Strategy
for Addressing its Energy Resource Development and Hydrogen
Energy Problems”7– 10 October 2012, Batumi, Georgi
- International Conference of Hydrogen Production (ICH2P), Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, May 2009, Presenting paper on Production of Hydrogen from H2S of Kirkuk – Kurdistan – Iraq
- 13th International Conf. on Clean Energy Istanbul- Turkey Junr 8-12 2014.
- 20th World Hydrogen Energy Conference , South Korea- Gwangju, June 15- 20 2014
- 21- World Hydrogen Energy Conference, Spain-Zaragoza, June 13-16, 2016