Postgraduate Students and Research Activities
The following M.Sc. students have been graduated from Universities (Sulamanyh, SalahAldin Erbil,Baghdad and Duhok)
- Photo and thermal decomposition of KI in acidic solution, Abdoul A. Matti, 1979.
- Photochemical conversion of solar energy to electricity using photogalvanic cells of some dyes, Abdul Wahab Al-Sadoon, 1980.
- Study of solar energy conversion efficiency by photogalvanic cells, Abdul Salam Raheem, 1982.
- Study of solar energy conversion by photogalvanic cells of semiconductors, Husan S. Akbar, 1983.
- Cracking of heavy petroleum molecules by visible light irradiation of TiO2 dispersion in the presence of zeolite, A. Abdulasahib, 1985.
- Conversion of propanol-2-OL to proponone by photochemical reaction in presence of TiO2 dispersion and air, S. Al-Radi, 1989.
- The enhanced photochemical degradation of oil as a treatment for oil pollution, 1993, Ph.D. Project.
- Photoproduction of hydrogen gas as a clean future fuel from very poisonous polluted molecule (hydrogen sulfide). I published 18 papers and patent in the International Journals during 1980-1994.
- We achieved to build a pilot plant for production of non-polluted fuel from a highly polluted mixture of carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide in (natural gas of northern oil field in Iraq). I published 15 papers in the International Journals during 1985-2000.
- Photodegradation of spilled crude oil on the surface of water using colloidal semiconductors, (Ph.D. student, at May 1999).
- Photocatalytical degradation of pesticides in drinking water, (project for M.Sc. & Ph.D. student since 1990 – now).
- Separation and characteristic of petroleum residues at Dura Refinery – Iraq, (M.Sc. student, July 2000).
- Photoproduction of unleaded gasoline with high octane number from Iraqi oil, (with cooperation of R & D in the Ministry of Oil, Baghdad (project for M.Sc. & Ph.D. student since 1995 – now).
- postgraduate studies in University of Erbil (Salah-Aldin) and University of Duhok three Ph.D. students and six MSc students. During 2003 – 2008
- One PhD student university of Sulamaniyh from 2008,
- After 2003 I had graduate seven MSc students and one Ph.D. in University of Duhok of different subject (Photochemistry, Extraction of essential oil in Kurdistan Pollution of pesticides in water.
- Now, I am supervising two Ph.D. students in Universities of Suliaminyh and Duhok and Zakho and two MSc students in Duhok.on the subject of Kurdistan wells petroleum cuts improvements In Duhok.
- Flowing up Ph.D. and MSc projects of Zakho University students outside Kurdistan